View Shopping Cart
Enesco Online Store
Alarm Clocks & Wall Clocks
Ashton Drake Dolls
Bradford Plates, Musicals & Ornaments
Cardew Salt & Pepper Shakers
Disney & Me Figurines
Halcyon Days Enamel Boxes
Heartwood Creek / Jim Shore Figures
La Loma Sculptures
Madame Alexander Dolls
Olszewski Gallery of Lights
Olszewski Heirloom Boxes
Olszewski's Storytime Miniatures
Pooh & Friends Sculptures
Ron Lee Sculptures
Snow Globes and Music Boxes
Starlite Original Sculptures
Walt Disney Classics Collection
Walt Disney Collectors Society
Walt Disney Studios Animation Art
WDCC Enchanted Places
Winnie The Pooh & Friends
Pooh and Friends Phone #026100
026100 Pooh & Friends PHONE
- Animated talking telephone with Pooh, Piglet, and Eeyore
- Pooh, Piglet, and Eeyore move
- The friends engage in a conversation when phone rings (or when demo button is pressed)
- Last number redial
- Switchable ringer
- Tone/pulse switchable
- Demo button
- Volume control
- ETL listed and FCC approved
- Hearing aid compatible
- Requires 4 C batteries (not included)
- The characters stand on a black telephone base, they are shown in their traditional colors
- Pooh sits on a runaway broomstick horse while piglet holds on to the tail for dear life, Eeyore looks on
- 4 Different conversations:
Piglet-"Hold on Pooh!"
Pooh-"I am Piglet, but the horsey is not holding on to me!"
Eeyore-"Don't suppose I'll get a turn."
Eeyore-"Sure looks like fun."
Pooh-"Yes Eeyore, it is!"
Eeyore-"Not that I'll have any."
Pooh & Piglet - "Hooray!"
Pooh-"I think we should have a fun day."
Piglet-"Me too Pooh! How 'bout you Eeyore?"
Eeyore-"Well maybe...Oh I doubt it."
Pooh-"Oh horsey I would like to stop!......PLEASE!"
Pooh, Eeyore, and Piglet
Copyright © The Enchanted Castle, 2003